News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi HyperOS update begins to roll out for multiple phones launched in 2020

Started by Redaktion, April 15, 2024, 18:36:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi HyperOS, first introduced with the Xiaomi 14 series in October last year, is reaching more and more previously released phones. The latest rollout is for the Mi 10 series, which has many smartphones launched in 2020. Worth noting that it's not the stable version of the custom Android skin. Instead, the update is an internal testing or beta version of the firmware.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-HyperOS-update-begins-to-roll-out-for-multiple-phones-launched-in-2020.827702.0.html

Dany

Nice xiaomi, update oldest phone and the newest go f***... Even the top of the class. I'm disappointed

Filipe

PSA: I've updated my POCO F4GT to HyperOS and it now sucks. Battery life went downhill, I have to charge it 3x/day now, used to be just 1 before. Youtube hw usage running in the background used to be negligible, now it heats up like crazy. Wish there was a way to undo this update.

PKA

I've updated my Xiaomi 12X to HyperOS and it now sucks. Battery life went downhill and, now it heats up like crazyly. I wish there is a serious review to overcome such issues.

Dhushan

Well done Xioami you roll out updates for older version im having a 13t and still stuck on MIUI 14 f*** you

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview