News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Nitro 14 gaming laptop launches with Ryzen 8040, GeForce RTX 4000 and 120 Hz QHD display from €1,399

Started by Redaktion, April 10, 2024, 09:33:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Nitro 14, Acer is entering the rapidly expanding market for compact 14-inch gaming laptops and offers an interesting overall package with a 120-Hz, 14.5-inch QHD display and state-of-the-art AMD Ryzen and Nvidia GeForce chips.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Nitro-14-gaming-laptop-launches-with-Ryzen-8040-GeForce-RTX-4000-and-120-Hz-QHD-display-from-EUR1-399.825433.0.html

JUAN_pcbox

IF IT'S A GOOD PRICE, the Acer Nitro 14 (AN14-41) will be launched in June 2024 for a recommended retail price starting at €1,399.
The problem is that you don't get as much use out of the Ai with a laptop as with a tablet with which you can take photos and videos and edit them on the spot with the Ai, and the only thing I see on the market that is good is: MINISFORUM V3 which will be the competition of the future Surface 10 pro, and I would like to see a comparison. I found the official website of MINISFORUM V3 and it is truly one of the few products that are worth it.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview