News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Zenfone bootloader unlock tool outlook bleak as ASUS forced to refund customer over missing feature

Started by Redaktion, April 09, 2024, 21:36:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Asus recently settled a lawsuit in the UK over its unfulfilled promises of a bootloader unlock tool for its Zenfone line-up. Asus promised the Zenfone bootloader unlock tool way back in early 2022 and still hasn't delivered.  

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Zenfone-bootloader-unlock-tool-outlook-bleak-as-ASUS-forced-to-refund-customer-over-missing-feature.823523.0.html

NikoB

I read about this case last week.
Asus's totalitarian inclinations have been proven in court.
Q.E.D.

The sheep population drives itself to the slaughterhouse under the pretext of greater "safety." The problem is that when sheep-slaves become more than 50% of the population, democracy does not work and turns into a s***-cracy of slaves.

NikoB

If the editors of NB and the authors really were champions of human rights and freedoms (this can only be learned through real actions), in every review of smartphones from any company they would make a forced remark in the header that this company is deliberately preventing the owners of this series of smartphones (or in generally at the level of all series) in obtaining complete control over the device, which means it is this company that actually owns your device and decides what and how to install on it and what to delete, and can also carry out implicit censorship of content.

Ivo Lopes

im gonna make a claim court too! bought Zenfone 10 just to unlock bootloader and until now my phone seating in my drawer

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview