News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MINISFORUM V3: MINISFORUM reveals global release date for first AMD Ryzen 7 8840U 2-in-1 and Surface Pro 10 challenger

Started by Redaktion, April 09, 2024, 16:28:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

MINISFORUM has now confirmed the global launch date for the V3 after releasing the device late last month in China. Launching later this month, the company has also hinted that those who pre-order the MINISFORUM V3 will receive numerous benefits over those who wait for the AMD Ryzen 7 8840U-powered device to reach retail status.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MINISFORUM-V3-MINISFORUM-reveals-global-release-date-for-first-AMD-Ryzen-7-8840U-2-in-1-and-Surface-Pro-10-challenger.825117.0.html

stopthespampls

Quote from: Enma45 on April 09, 2024, 18:01:52This product will be a best seller. I don't know if they will be able to supply globally because the demand for these tablets is being a success and even more so with the Hardware characteristics: AMD Ryzen 7 8840U + USB4 + HDMI 2.1 + DDR5 + iGPU Radeon 780M + XDNA artificial intelligence + 2 fans + AMD FreeSync supporting variable refresh rates + storage can be upgraded Expected between $1,200
Notebookcheck needs to get rid of these spam comments ASAP. it's clear from this account and another that Minisforum or some 3rd party they hired is paying bots to shill the new tablet. it's been nonstop for weeks and I've had enough.

RobertJasiek

A drawback of Minisforum is missing firmware updates, but I cannot know if this is what @Enma45 means.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview