News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

2024 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 gaming laptop with 3K OLED, AMD Ryzen 9 8945HS and RTX 4060 gets biggest discount yet

Started by Redaktion, April 08, 2024, 22:44:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The AMD-powered 2024 version of the Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 has just hit the market a few months ago, but thanks to a notable $150 discount at Best Buy, the 14-inch gaming laptop with a gorgeous 120Hz OLED display has already reached a pretty reasonable price point.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/2024-Asus-ROG-Zephyrus-G14-gaming-laptop-with-3K-OLED-AMD-Ryzen-9-8945HS-and-RTX-4060-gets-biggest-discount-yet.824557.0.html

D

Good luck in 18 months when the warranty has ended and the SOLDERED RAM decides to chuck it's hand in.

Neenyah

Why would, out of anything, soldered RAM die? The sole component after the CPU (which is also soldered) with the lowest rate of failure. I can't give any exact numbers here but I'm willing to bet my 🍆 that dGPUs fail infinitely more often than soldered RAM.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview