News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi Pad Pro teasers reveal key features ahead of April 10 launch

Started by Redaktion, April 08, 2024, 16:13:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi will release a new tablet in China this week. The Redmi Pad Pro is positioned as the sub-brand's most premium tablet yet and will debut alongside the Redmi Turbo 3, with teasers also revealing some important details of the device.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Redmi-Pad-Pro-teasers-reveal-key-features-ahead-of-April-10-launch.823878.0.html

Enma45

Currently the only decent product on the market that I have seen meets all my needs is MINISFORUM V3, look for it in your browser and look at its characteristics on its Hardware and Software website, it will surprise you just like it did me.
This RedMi Pad Pro table if you have an SD8 gen 2 can be a great opportunity but it still has a long way to go to be able to work in SMEs and large companies.

Mr Majestyk

No mention of the OS and poor update policies. Does the OS support mouse, does the tablet have usb ports, how many years of updates do you get. This website always fails to inform readers of most basic stuff.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Mr Majestyk on April 09, 2024, 04:44:06No mention of the OS and poor update policies. Does the OS support mouse, does the tablet have usb ports, how many years of updates do you get. This website always fails to inform readers of most basic stuff.

The Redmi Pad Pro will launch tomorrow, and none of those details you mentioned have been revealed at this point.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview