News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MINISFORUM V3: Launch pricing announced for Surface Pro 10 rival with 32 GB of RAM and 1 TB SSD

Started by Redaktion, March 29, 2024, 13:30:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

MINISFORUM has now revealed how much the V3 actually costs, six months after first revealing details about its debut 2-in-1. Equipped with an AMD Ryzen 7 8840U APU and a 165 Hz display, the MINISFORUM also comes with 32 GB of RAM and a 1 TB SSD but only in China for now.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MINISFORUM-V3-Launch-pricing-announced-for-Surface-Pro-10-rival-with-32-GB-of-RAM-and-1-TB-SSD.820239.0.html

Swizzy

Mr.

I
Because I know how the CCP operates, there's no way that I would be able to buy this in goo conscience

Swizzy

Quote from: julia_top on March 29, 2024, 17:58:26
Quote from: Neenyah on March 29, 2024, 16:09:12MINISF🤢RUM
If you don't like it, more options will be better for the rest of us to be able to buy it because I have read in other forums that in China 1 million of these ultrabooks have already been reserved, so you buy Intel or better the Surface 10 pro for $2,157 that the rest of us know very well what we should do and $1,000 is a spectacular price for the impressive hardware that MINISFORUM V3 has.
And all happy
This reads like a bot wrote it.

Neenyah

Quote from: Swizzy on March 29, 2024, 18:12:24This reads like a bot wrote it.
Hah, I mean...

From 2024 Lenovo Xiaoxin Pro 16 laptop launches with Intel Core Ultra 9:

Quote from: julia_top on March 29, 2024, 15:47:06This Intel product is excessively expensive for the use that can be given to it. I prefer something with more mobility and little weight that is a two-in-one and the product has just been released that will be a best seller: MINISFORUM V3 if you look at its Hardware characteristics along with You will see that its price adapts perfectly to the characteristics of 90% of users unless you are a gamer but that is why I bought a desktop.

From Microsoft Surface Pro 9 5G Windows convertible receives steep $610 discount:

Quote from: julia_top on March 29, 2024, 15:43:34I do not consider it a bad purchase for people who need mobility, the product has just been released that will be a global bestseller, the MINISFORUM V3. If you look at its Hardware characteristics along with its price, you will see that it perfectly adapts to the characteristics of 90% of the users unless you are a gamer but for that I bought a desktop.

From Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 5i with Core i5-1335U and 16 GB of RAM receives massive 43% price cut:

Quote from: julia_top on March 29, 2024, 14:01:11I think OEMs must wake up with their products after the release of MINISFORUM V3 + Pen + USB4 + 32 DDR5 at 6,400Mhz + AMD Ryzen 7 8840U APU + 1x USB Type-C with DisplayPort-In (VLink) support for an incredible price at $997. This product will be a BESTSELLER in China, 1 million of these ultrabooks have already been reserved, an amount that has never happened and surely when it is launched globally it will be sold out in all stores.

From Lenovo makes the most of the RTX 4080 in the Legion Pro 7 16:

Quote from: julia_top on March 29, 2024, 13:46:35After the release at $997 with a MINISFORUM V + Pen + USB4 + 32 DDR5 at 6,400Mhz + AMD Ryzen 7 8840U APU + 1x USB Type-C with DisplayPort-In support (VLink), it seems like an incredible price to me, there is no discussion or the The rest of the manufacturers are getting their act together, but they cannot compete with this product because what everyone wants now is mobility and artificial intelligence. This product will be a BESTSELLER in China, 1 million of these ultrabooks have already been reserved, an amount that has never happened and surely when it is launched globally it will be sold out in all stores.

And from this thread a bit above:

Quote from: julia_top on March 29, 2024, 13:39:12$997 with a MINISFORUM V + Pen + USB4 + AMD Ryzen 7 8840U APU + 1x USB Type-C with DisplayPort-In (VLink) support seems like an incredible price to me. This product will be a BESTSELLER when it is in the Global market not only for its Hardware but even more interesting for its price. I hope it will be in Europe very soon. I have read that in China 1 million of these ultrabooks have already been reserved, an amount that has never happened before. and surely when it is launched globally it will be sold out in all stores.

Plus a couple of more today, I'm lazy to keep going... All of that is just TODAY and the same bot is shilling the same s*** every god damn day for two months now, lmao. Just waiting to keep spamming on other non-notebook topics, like TVs, cars and such; "Tesla is good but MINISFORUM V3 with AI is better." 😂

Meanwhile…

In Chinese discussion boards the tablet is already looking like DOA atm lol. Obviously 7K CNY is too much for the price-sensitive and there's just so much competition in the CN tech market.

I almost feel bad for us on the other hand. Our options for consumer electronics have been quite limited for years. Very little real innovation & prices remain high for low-mid range gadgets. Indeed these high end gadgets cost less than Chinese MSRP but these CN midrangers (from both homegrown and intl brands) are so good they put whatever are on sale here to shame...

Guess that's what you get when big companies get greedy and outsource all their manufacturing

Neenyah

Quote from: Meanwhile... on March 29, 2024, 23:15:56In Chinese discussion boards the tablet is already looking like DOA atm lol.
When a "company" is removing all non-5-star reviews from their own page (MS-01 EU store) and they fake all 5-star reviews it's no wonder that the product is DOA (and it will be that way when they "launch" it).

Very good full comment though, well-said 👍

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview