News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung One UI 6.1 release date for older devices revealed but Galaxy S23 Ultra and Galaxy Z Fold5 to miss out on some Galaxy AI features

Started by Redaktion, March 25, 2024, 19:46:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Leakers have now detailed what Galaxy AI features will not be coming to Samsung flagships like the Galaxy S23 Ultra and Galaxy Z Fold5. The release date for older devices has also surfaced, with Samsung reportedly still on track for a March rollout.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-One-UI-6-1-release-date-for-older-devices-revealed-but-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-and-Galaxy-Z-Fold5-to-miss-out-on-some-Galaxy-AI-features.817944.0.html

Miami19

"release date revealed," ??So when's the release date ?No offense attended but these time wasting click bait article titles are so tiring. Anyone else share my thoughts?

anitamaxwynn

Quote from: Miami19 on March 26, 2024, 01:36:13"release date revealed," ??So when's the release date ?No offense attended but these time wasting click bait article titles are so tiring. Anyone else share my thoughts?

The audacity to comment when you haven't even read the whole article.

BrianR

Why title it release date revealed only to say in the article no release date has been released? Annoying AF.

Clanka

Quote from: anitamaxwynn on March 26, 2024, 02:07:35
Quote from: Miami19 on March 26, 2024, 01:36:13"release date revealed," ??So when's the release date ?No offense attended but these time wasting click bait article titles are so tiring. Anyone else share my thoughts?

The audacity to comment when you haven't even read the whole article.

OP said there's a rumored mystery update coming soon in China. There is no mention of that being a release date. The audacity to comment when you misread the article and fell for the click bait like the rest of us.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview