News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Phone 8 beats iPhone 15 Pro Max in Call of Duty Warzone Mobile at "high" visual settings

Started by Redaktion, March 24, 2024, 15:26:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Call of Duty Warzone Mobile just became available for Android and iOS phones. As it's a proper AAA title for smartphones, it calls for a benchmark comparison between the iPhone 15 Pro Max and the recently launched gaming-focused Asus ROG Phone 8. While the latter is capped at the "high" graphics option, it beat Apple's flagship with a 7% lead in the same visual settings.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Phone-8-beats-iPhone-15-Pro-Max-in-Call-of-Duty-Warzone-Mobile-at-high-visual-settings.817247.0.html

anon

That's the 8 Pro he tested, not the 8. Towards the end of the video a screen shows it to have "14.9G" of RAM. The Pro comes in 16GB and 24GB models (non-Pro in 12 and 16), so I gather that his test phone is the 16GB ROG Phone 8 Pro, which actually does *not* come with 16GiB of RAM, but rather the base-10 16GB which amounts to 14.9 base-2 GiB.

Correct me if I'm wrong in that interpretation. I am a bit surprised, and also disappointed, to notice that phone manufacturers have taken the HDD manufacturer technique of measuring RAM in base-10 gigabytes to undersell consumers, as opposed to the base-2 counts that we normally expect.

Aliyu

Android 15 has removed the FPS cap on Android devices. Devs can now enable the full blown visual quality without selecting individual hardware on Android devices.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview