News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Honor Magic6 Pro review - The smartphone with magical battery life

Started by Redaktion, March 24, 2024, 06:12:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Honor Magic6 Pro is the manufacturer's premium smartphone and offers a strong overall package in terms of performance, display, battery life and cameras. However, we did find a few small stumbling blocks on the way to happiness. Find out everything in the test.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Honor-Magic6-Pro-review-The-smartphone-with-magical-battery-life.817062.0.html

Papsy

It's unfortunate the thermal prowess of the Magic 6 pro seems insufficient had high hopes for it,imagine gaming even indoors in a summer-laden country.

Chera Robinson Constantin

Coming from S23 Ultra, Honor Magic 6 Pro has some advantages but also a lot of disadvantages...
Advantages:
- good display that's not getting your eyes tired;
- amazing battery life( with s23 ultra I couldn't pass the 5h SOT, while with Honor I have easily 8h);
- good amount of customizable things; easy to use interface(100% copy from Huawei);

and now the bad parts:
- camera quality it's really bad compared to s23 ultra( I could zoom and no quality degradation happened due to 10x optical zoom--> you can;t beat optics and fool with sht AI); 
- video quality it's really worse due to EIS instead of OIS , here scamsung was the king; 
- fingerprint sensor it's placed in the down part of the screen and it's really hard to unlock it;
- face unlock sometimes works sometimes not, it has the advantage that's working even in the dark, for the scamsung it was needed a really bright screen to achieve this; 
- really slow software support, just image that honor magic 5 pro didn't even get yet a14...
- really slow HW replacement if you have warranty issues(at least in my country - Romania)

I hope that Magic 7 pro will bring a at least 5x telephoto, better software support, and improved aftersales support.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview