News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Oukitel WP36 announced as world's next loudest Android smartphone

Started by Redaktion, March 20, 2024, 21:52:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Oukitel's next major product launch is now slated to introduce the WP36, a smartphone touted to help "Unleash Your Style" as well as a thirst for adventure. It has a 10,000+mAh battery and a rear-facing speaker touted to break records for volume in a mobile device, and also has rugged IP68/IP69K/MIL-STD-810H certifications.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Oukitel-WP36-announced-as-world-s-next-loudest-Android-smartphone.815418.0.html

AndyChow

Why? Seriously, who wants a giant speaker on their phone? And how dare they call it "8D stereo"??? It's a single speaker, it surely can't be stereo. Mono only, single loud speaker. Why not use headphones or connect to Bluetooth speakers?
Ridiculous.

DarknesswithinUs

The WP36 is Exactly the Same Phone design wise to the WP33 and WP33 Pro but with cheaper options.

WP33 Pro : $299
Speaker - 136db
Battery - 22000mAb /w 18w Fast Charge
Chipset - 5G MTK Dimensity 6100+
Ram Set - 24GB (8+16) Ram
Storage - 256Gb
Wi-Fi - 6
Display - 6.6" FHD+
Camera - 64MP Sony IMX Main, 20MP Night Vision, 2MP Macro, 32MP Front Camera.
-Doesn't need a Sim Ejector tool

WP36 : $145.99
Speaker - 128db
Battery - 10600mAb
Chipset - MediaTek MT8788
Ram Set - 16GB (8+8) Ram
Storage - 128Gb (expandable upto 1Tb)
Wi-Fi - 5
Display - 6.52" HD+IPS
Camera - 13MP Sony IMX Main, 2MP Macro, 5MP Front Camera.
-Includes a Sim Ejector Tool

Different claims from specs?
-Claims to have an Octa-Core in WP36, spec sheet shows 2 Quad Cores in bridge format.. also claims that it supports NFC but spec sheet denys that.

~~~~~~~~~~
Yes the new WP36 is cheaper, but you shouldn't boast an article with Loudest Speaker when it isn't, nor claim that anything in the article is the best they have fact check before posting anything a company tells you to say...

DarknesswithinUs

Quote from: AndyChow on March 21, 2024, 18:22:39Why? Seriously, who wants a giant speaker on their phone? And how dare they call it "8D stereo"??? It's a single speaker, it surely can't be stereo. Mono only, single loud speaker. Why not use headphones or connect to Bluetooth speakers?
Ridiculous.

As someone who Owns the WP33 Pro, a louder speaker than the one listed in the article, it's actually not as bad as you think it is.. comparing it to ANY normal Phone speaker is a difference between Night and Day, it's So Much Better.. but you also never have it above about 40%... The only time to have it louder is when your outdoors. It also differs with what your listening to, as many music sites have different compression rates, YouTube will sound different to YT Music, and that is different to Spotify, Pandora, iHeart Radio, they all have different compression rates so it all sounds different. The best Sounding is Tidal (for obvious reasons you can learn about, but it does cost to listen to the best overall sounding music app), that all be said, with my daily phone you can't tell the difference what do ever between the different services but with my WP33 Pro, i can tell a difference, its that clear to me.

Sure it's a brick sized phone, but I got large hands so it all works out 😂

(And it could be listed for say 128db like the WP36 says but the real output is around mid 90s depending on the environment. It could hit 128db but only under specific conditions. In turn mine at 136db, could under specific conditions reach that high but many reviews showed it hitting high 90's at best. The only reason they could list it as higher is because well Theoretically it could hit that number.)

Also from the looks of the 'Reverse Charging feature' similar to the WP33 and WP33 Pro, there is NO headphone Jack. The device if not listened to with Bluetooth, can only be listened to through the speaker.

I personally don't have an issue with this, because the speaker sounds that good and if I got people around me, I daily drive Shokz headphones with me everywhere I go.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview