News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 2-in-1 G5 released with pre-orders now open more expensive trims

Started by Redaktion, March 20, 2024, 16:04:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo has quietly released the ThinkPad X13 2-in-1 G5, a refresh that adds Intel Core Ultra processors but drops ThinkPad Yoga branding. While Lenovo claims that the 2-in-1 will be available later next month, the machine is already orderable in the US.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-X13-2-in-1-G5-released-with-pre-orders-now-open-more-expensive-trims.815245.0.html

julia_top

THIS PRICE OF THESE LAPTOPS WITH INTEL, initially at $2,279 with a Core Ultra 5 125U processor, 16 GB of LPDDR5x RAM, and with only one battery, a 41 Wh battery that does not exceed 5 hours of operation, seems like a joke to me.

samv

The second joke is 16gb of ram, for me even 32gb isn't enough, I'm looking for 64gb minimum and two SSD ports, to separate os and projects...

Toortle

Quote from: samv on March 21, 2024, 21:09:19The second joke is 16gb of ram, for me even 32gb isn't enough, I'm looking for 64gb minimum and two SSD ports, to separate os and projects...
And you need all of that in a small 13" convertible laptop? Not 14-16" but specifically 13"?

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview