News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad T16 Gen 2 laptop with AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 7540U discounted by 53%

Started by Redaktion, March 15, 2024, 21:36:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The baseline AMD configuration of the Lenovo ThinkPad T16 also comes with 16GB RAM and a rather paltry 256GB. However, deal hunters only have to invest $711 to get their hands on this reliable 16-inch business laptop.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T16-Gen-2-laptop-with-AMD-Ryzen-5-Pro-7540U-discounted-by-53.813311.0.html

Andrew4567

Soldered RAM so no buy at all. AMD based laptops always liked to fail. I still remember how many Turion based ones died in thousands.

Niky

in the company we have more than 100 units with ryzen 5500u and even better configurations, only Lenovo 15.6 with numpads, I myself use t14s gen2 5850u with Linux, the users are satisfied, the laptop does not heat up like a direct top from Intel, we have t14 from Intel thinkpad 1x,this ntb Is for the police have camera records and after starting Windows 11, the lower part burns directly, Intel only promises and lies

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview