News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S24+ smartphone review: The big Galaxy S24 inches closer to the S24 Ultra

Started by Redaktion, March 11, 2024, 15:17:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

This year's Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus gets to benefit from quite a few improvements, leading to it no longer just being a big Galaxy S24. Especially with regard to runtimes, the Plus model continues to show its strengths. In this review, you can read about how well the Galaxy S24+ did in our test.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S24-smartphone-review-The-big-Galaxy-S24-inches-closer-to-the-S24-Ultra.811860.0.html

NeedYourHelp

I baught this phone with 512Gb storage - but when I tried to transfer my old images and some movies, it was very slow, slower than any older phone I ever had... when I did some math (size/time)  the speed was around 5-10 mb\s,

later I tried to take a bench and this is the result:

Sequential write: 896.19 MS/s
Sequential read :  1.77 GB/s
Random write    :  30.12 MB/s
Random read     :  28.15 MB/s
Memory copy     :  15.94 GB/s

Do you think it worth to replace the storage while considering that most likly other things will get damaged inside the phone? (the offical distrabuter of samsung in my country has a policy to never give a new phone even in factory defect case - they will, at most, only agree to fix..

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview