News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Mystery Lenovo laptop shows up on Geekbench with Snapdragon X Elite CPU and Adreno GPU

Started by Redaktion, March 01, 2024, 02:31:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A Lenovo laptop codenamed Lenovo 83ED has shown up on Geekbench with Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon X Elite CPU. It scores 1,682 and 1,1392 points in Geekbench 6.2's single and multi-core tests.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mystery-Lenovo-laptop-shows-up-on-Geekbench-with-Snapdragon-X-Elite-CPU-and-Adreno-GPU.808846.0.html

dsadasdsa

I'll take the better route and buy an s25 with snapdragon and use it in dex mode. I'll enjoy both phone and PC experience with the same device.

lmao

Quotelisting confirms an 8+4 CPU core configuration
it's not "8+4 CPU core configuration", it's 12 similar oryon cores split into 2 clusters for power management.

Scamsung

Is wireless DeX any good (not interested in wired DeX at all)? I'd not know as I tend to stay away from samsung products. Just find it hard to believe and almost too good to be true, considering I don't believe there's any such program that's been widely adopted even on full blown desktopOSes. Probably too many issues with with latency and lag for gaming but then again for a local network streaming solution, maybe it is possible with today's Gigabit routers?

Interested in hearing from actual Galaxy S owners. So far I've heard some people swear by while others have issues with it and say it kind of sucks.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview