News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S24 FE to be available with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 as early details leak online

Started by Redaktion, February 29, 2024, 20:48:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new leak purports to reveal some details of Samsung's next Fan Edition smartphone, the Galaxy S24 FE. Supposedly, unlike the Galaxy S23 FE which is powered by the Exynos 2200 exclusively, the S24 FE will be available with both the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 and Exynos 2400.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S24-FE-to-be-available-with-a-Snapdragon-8-Gen-3-as-early-details-leak-online.808531.0.html

Mr Majestyk

So let me get this right. Scamsung can only offer the Exynos 2400 for most of the world for the S24 and S24+, but the lower priced S24 FE gets the SD 8 Gen 3. You can't make up this level of fail.

When I eventually update my S21 it'll be for OnePlus for sure.

lmao

Quote from: Mr Majestyk on March 01, 2024, 02:46:46When I eventually update my S21 it'll be for OnePlus for sure.
come back to samsung when you realize reviews are paid and chinese phones are a buggy mess without adequate hardware and software support

it's 0 days since last mass bricking of xiaomi, poco and redmi btw
www.voiceofeurope.com/xiaomi-update-woes-users-worldwide-report-smartphones-turning-into-bricks/

Wdym

@Mr Majestyk: Wait, what? Shouldn't you be happier that SD8G3 is coming to a cheaper device then?

Also, it literally says in the article that:

Quote from: Mr Majestyk on March 01, 2024, 02:46:46According to leaker OreXda, Samsung is set to equip the Galaxy S24 FE with both the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 and Exynos 2400.

And that:

Quote from: Mr Majestyk on March 01, 2024, 02:46:46it seems the Galaxy S24 FE will continue that trend, likely being offered with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 in the US, Canada, and a few other markets but with the Exynos 2400 in every other region.

So no change at all, business as usual. Didn't they do exact same thing with previous FE editions too?

And unless you're in the US, OnePlus (EU) pricing for the 12/12R is really bad.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview