News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

2024 Redmi G Pro gaming laptop with Intel Core i9-14900HX and Nvidia RTX 4060 officially announced, launches on March 4

Started by Redaktion, February 26, 2024, 06:47:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi teased the 2024 Redmi G Pro at the big launch event in China a few days back. Now, the company has officially announced it. The poster confirmed that the gaming laptop will come with Intel Core i9-14900HX and Nvidia RTX 4060, but there can be multiple configurations.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/2024-Redmi-G-Pro-gaming-laptop-with-Intel-Core-i9-14900HX-and-Nvidia-RTX-4060-officially-announced-launches-on-March-4.807402.0.html

almost the same

Almost the same to the February 22 article: Xiaomi teases 2024 Redmi G Pro gaming laptop, hints at good price-performance ratio

do they pay you the same, or more?

Mason

Man, I hate laptops that do this highest end CPU with some crappy GPU and not balance it out like what the crap.

NikoB

Quote from: RobertJasiek on February 26, 2024, 07:58:38Keyboard copy & paste Legion?!
No, the numpad is completely destroyed. Anyone who needs a classic one will never buy a single Xiaomi laptop. And it's clearly visible in sales and reviews. Legions in good configurations are scarce on the market, and all Xiaomi shelves are littered with rubbish - there are no sales. All warehouses are full...

No, the numpad is completely destroyed. Anyone who needs a classic one will never buy a single Xiaomi laptop. And it's clearly visible in sales and reviews. Legions in good configurations are scarce on the market, and all Xiaomi shelves are littered with rubbish - there are no sales. All warehouses are full...

As usual, the drunk Xiaomi designer ruined another series. For which I congratulate him...

lmao

Quote from: NikoB on February 26, 2024, 19:08:46No, the numpad is completely destroyed. Anyone who needs a classic one will never buy a single Xiaomi laptop. And it's clearly visible in sales and reviews. Legions in good configurations are scarce on the market, and all Xiaomi shelves are littered with rubbish - there are no sales. All warehouses are full...
gives me strong vibes of nikob being a salesman in some consumer electronics shop in russia

Jack Ryan

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview