News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Infinix teases upcoming gaming smartphone with fastest-ever Dimensity 9300 SoC

Started by Redaktion, February 25, 2024, 23:03:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Infinix has come to Barcelona with claims that it can achieve an "unprecedented" benchmarking score with its latest mobile gaming optimizations. It is rated to combine a new CoolMax system based on thermoelectric technology with AI to put a device with the MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC at the top of the AnTuTu charts.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Infinix-teases-upcoming-gaming-smartphone-with-fastest-ever-Dimensity-9300-SoC.807243.0.html

Raja

Dear sir

Fone is good for nothing, even service center in Kerala is one of the worst, as a infinix user, I find difficult to explain about the fone, I have infinix note 5, the day when I unpacked the fone, the battery of the fone doesn't last long, even I explaine about this too the infinix service center they cannot rectify it.

One of my friend was using it, suddenly the fone stopped, I came to know the fones mother board got busted, what hyper sensitive ad they give.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview