News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPhone by Motorola with top-tier chipset and 256 GB of storage is still under $400 on Amazon

Started by Redaktion, February 23, 2024, 23:47:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Lenovo ThinkPhone by Motorola packs a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, 256 GB of storage, 8 GB of RAM, as well as a 144 Hz OLED display, and it's currently selling for just under $400. In addition, Motorola's "Ready For" app allows users to easily connect the phone to a PC in order to share files and notifications and even use it as a webcam.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPhone-by-Motorola-with-top-tier-chipset-and-256-GB-of-storage-is-still-under-400-on-Amazon.806653.0.html

spuwho

I have this phone. Camera snobs need not apply here, as like all phones by Motorola, it stinks. But I love the rest. No bloatware. I was able to run a Dell 32" curved widescreen, log in to my HVD and run a WebEx call with my USB keyboard and mouse and wireless headset.

Lenovo/Motorola screen controls are really nice.

No 5G issues, no bluetooth issues, no WiFi issues. it just works.

I am not Ansel Adams and don't need a camera worthy of the Museum of Art, just one that takes pictures.

Tobywoo

Agreed. I've had some flagship phones that I've loved, S22 (crap) Note 10+ (my fave phone ever), Note 20 Ultra (good but crazy spendy). I wound up looking for as great a phone as I Could, some b $500, randomly ran into info on this underrated gem for $430, and have been beyond pleased ever since. Do I wish it had expandable memory? Yep.

Do I miss my styli? Yep. Do I love carrying an ultra durable phone, with 90% of the bells and whistles I was hoping for? 100%. Would I buy this phone at under $350? I might, just to have a spare. If you want a camera that shoots DSLR quality...just go buy a cheap one, plenty of Canons out there.

If you want a phone that works like a mule, is durable as all F...buy this phone and laugh at your friends who paid 2-3x as much. Samsung and Google can continue their camera battles. Motorola has stepped up their product, and their updates. Buy this phone if you'd rather spend that extra money on...WHATEVER else.

Moto think

The only thing better than the think phone is the euro version with 2 sim cards..

It's fricking awesome!

Worth the extra $$$

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview