News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Maxtang MTN-ALN50 mini PC review: Very economical office PC with good performance thanks to Intel Core i3-N305 and 8 cores

Started by Redaktion, February 23, 2024, 16:10:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With its Intel Core i3-N305, the Maxtang MTN-ALN50 can impress with good everyday performance. Thanks to the active cooling unit, the native 8-core processor does not need to be artificially slowed down. In this review, we have analyzed how well the Maxtang MTN-ALN50 has fared against the competition and whether the price-performance ratio is right.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Maxtang-MTN-ALN50-mini-PC-review-Very-economical-office-PC-with-good-performance-thanks-to-Intel-Core-i3-N305-and-8-cores.806452.0.html

lmao

methinks you need to come up with a better way of reviewing SOHO solutions, they aren't purchased based on their benchmark score. all you had to do is check if it's suitable for everyday office tasks and how it compares in price/quality with other office solutions.
and this is quite useless, much like you never test phones' battery life in PHONE CALLS for some reason.

RobertJasiek

Yes, typical buyers of mini PCs might be interested in other things than maximal benchmark numbers.

For me, the first criteria are: silence, silence, silence, modularity of SSD RAM WiFi, durability, maintenance, firmware availability, security, needed ports, single thread speed at least my lower bound, preferred OS possible, and I admit the decent design.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview