News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Doom Eternal: The acclaimed first-person shooter is almost free on Steam with an 80 percent discount

Started by Redaktion, February 23, 2024, 15:34:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

lmao

Supercopter

Quote from: lmao on February 23, 2024, 15:56:05also steam's 30% cut doesn't seem to bother anyone worried about "unfairly high apple 30% cut"

Because you have the choice to buy Doom Eternal PC on other marketplaces, Xbox Store, Bethesda Store, Humble Bundle, Other online sellers, heck I can even go to GameStop and buy a physical copy.

On an iPhone where is the choice?

It was never about the 30% cut, it's about actively preventing any competition on a computing platform.

lmao

Quote from: Supercopter on February 23, 2024, 16:13:46Xbox Store, Bethesda Store, Humble Bundle, Other online sellers, heck I can even go to GameStop and buy a physical copy
yet another "apple expert" not knowing about altstore and sideloadly got caught lmao.
can just stop conversation right away, you are going to dump the usual virtue signalling media narrative on me without any idea about the real issue

Supercopter

Another one not capable of engaging in a cordial discussion without going primate mode.

News flash, the altstore is now an accepted method of side loading on Apple devices, absolutely not made to circumvent  the app Store by exploiting the  loop-hole  of using a dev account.

I'm the one stupid here, Apple is absolutely not trying to control iOS and forcing apps through the AppStore since you can use the altstore. EU must be retarded for accusing the AppStore of being a gatekeeper  since the altstore exist. You are a genius.

Yes we are going to stop the conversation here but because your IQ is way to low to engage with this topic.

lmao

Quote from: Supercopter on February 23, 2024, 17:03:55Another one not capable of engaging in a cordial discussion without going primate mode.

News flash, the altstore is now an accepted method of side loading on Apple devices, absolutely not made to circumvent  the app Store by exploiting the  loop-hole  of using a dev account.

I'm the one stupid here, Apple is absolutely not trying to control iOS and forcing apps through the AppStore since you can use the altstore. EU must be retarded for accusing the AppStore of being a gatekeeper  since the altstore exist. You are a genius.

Yes we are going to stop the conversation here but because your IQ is way to low to engage with this topic.
noooo it will only be not a gatekeeper when epic store will pop up hahah.
because you know, media didn't tell ios sideloading actually exists for years, but DEVELOPERS ARE QUITE CONVENIENT TO JUST USE APPSTORE. no one was actually preventing them from publishing on other stores or even making a million altstores of their own lmao.

guy couldn't stand aside when he saw an inconvenient information that steam - which holds 70% of the game downloads market alone - uses the same 30% cut and exactly the same enforces usage of steam wallet for all in-app purchases if app was purchased via steam - and takes his 30% cut on those too.

and then our usual apple hater guy just uses other nickname to come here and post his pseudo educated low-iq take on how economy has to work. like, did you really think you are smarter than everyone lmao.

Xander

You forgot to mention that this game is available on Nintendo switch. That is how I play it. I also own DLCs for it as well

Neenyah

That Caught One

Quote from: lmao on February 23, 2024, 16:46:12not knowing about altstore and sideloadly

Don't project what might have happened to you, to others (and it's okay, even if you didn't know back then). We knew, we were alive back then and used it shortly after it was first introduced. It is completely irrelevant to the discussion. Why bother with that cat and mouse jailbreak game and deal with that sheety file management system on iOS when there are better alternatives? Back then there might have been a few legit reasons but now there's close to none. I don't anyone who still sticks to iOS and does uses this. The people who actually cared about this topic switched platforms over a decade ago and moved on with their lives. The people that remained never cared about it to begin with. Simple as that.

lmao

Quote from: That Caught One on February 26, 2024, 03:02:34Why bother with that cat and mouse jailbreak game
another one immediately got caught after claiming he "knew" lmao
you don't need jailbreak for altstore

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview