News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Tesla Cybertruck aero wheel covers in odd setup spark rumors of solution to tyre-munching Cyber wheel caps

Started by Redaktion, February 22, 2024, 07:04:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A Tesla Cybertruck has been spotted wearing both the base aero wheel covers and the Cybertruck-specific Goodyear AT tyres, sparking talk of the EV maker replacing the Cyber wheel covers with the base versions in the interim.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-Tesla-Cybertruck-aero-wheel-covers-in-odd-setup-spark-rumors-of-solution-to-tyre-munching-Cyber-wheel-caps.805681.0.html

Thaire

"Tyre" is the preferred term in British English, used in the UK, and various other Commonwealth countries. Meanwhile, "tire" is the American English spelling predominantly used in the United States.
Quote from: buddy69 on February 22, 2024, 17:03:23It is spelled "TIRE".

Thaired

Damn, that whole thing looks so ugly. Now Goodyear will have to redesign a new thaire, to fit those mega-ugly Tesla Cybertruck aero wheel covers. Do not worry, her Co. and Elon, "Climate Change" will cover those rims.

Well, aside I am returning my Cybertruck's wheels; in fact I am not just returning the wheels, but the whole Cybertruck. I will wait for my brand new Cybertruck Climateland refresh model, free courtesy of Goodyear.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview