News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Pavilion Plus 16 im Test: Premium-Multimedia-Laptop, der von einer RTX 4050 hätte profitieren können

Started by Redaktion, February 21, 2024, 09:06:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

HP möchte mit dem Pavilion Plus 16 den aufkeimenden Markt für Einsteiger-Notebooks erschließen. Das Pavilion Plus 16 gehört zu den wenigen Laptops, die neben einem Core i7-13700H, 16 GB RAM und einem QHD+-120-Hz-IPS-Display mit der RTX-3050-6-GB-GPU ausgestattet sind. Obwohl es für sich genommen anständig ist, zeigt der Vergleich mit ähnlichen Laptops, dass HP einige der Kompromisse hätte minimieren können, um ein noch überzeugenderes Angebot für 1.350 US-Dollar zu machen.

https://www.notebookcheck.com/HP-Pavilion-Plus-16-im-Test-Premium-Multimedia-Laptop-der-von-einer-RTX-4050-haette-profitieren-koennen.805230.0.html

Idaho

Leider sind die Pavilion Plus-(wie auch die Zenbook X-)Modelle in Europa viel teurer als in den USA. Da können sie teilweise schwer mit der Konkurrenz mithalten.
Und wer kauft schon gerne ein Notebook das woanders ein paar hundert Dollar günstiger wäre ...

NikoB

Bad memory tuning from factory.

I also recommend that NB editors buy testers for HDMI 2.1 to check for the presence of FRL6 (48Gbps) mode. Because the scammers in the HDMI consortium allow manufacturers to put a 2.1 nameplate on 2.0 and even 1.4b ports.

I like that this series has a round angled and durable power plug on the right edge. Perfect! But the soldered memory is depressing - at this price there must be at least 32GB. The case has plenty of space for a large motherboard with 2 DIMM slots. And HP usually has no problems with them. Therefore, there is a definite minus of the model.

The noise is increased at medium load, but again - NB never checks noise at medium load only on the processor cores and igpu. And this is much more important for the buyer than noise under average load on cpu+dgpu.

Heating is potentially dangerous because such IPS panels have a low critical operating temperature of around 50C, which can lead, when the lid is closed, to failure of the screen panel under high load on the system at this moment.

Again - there is a ton of space on the side - why is there so small of USB-A on the left? And you could easily add RJ45 at 2.5Gbps. Yes, and a second audio jack on the right with 4 pins would not hurt as a backup (and this is more convenient for left-handers), and you can quickly build a quad system from 2 pairs of analog speakers,

I would buy something similar in terms of the case and the location of the ports and power supply, if I have an RJ45, 18" 16:10 4k@120Hz panel with an AMD R9 7940HS and 2 DIMM slots (or 32/64 lpddr5 7500) + 2 x M.2 2280 and without dgpu.

Laptop123

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview