News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla Cybertruck destroyed at KOH dirt racing event

Started by Redaktion, February 15, 2024, 17:38:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Tesla Cybertruck goes off-road and makes a splash at the King of the Hammers. Did the E-pickup break down under the extreme conditions? Or was it just a case of minor damage? While some are celebrating the electric truck as a hero, others are seeing it as a fragile high-tech toy.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tesla-Cybertruck-destroyed-at-KOH-dirt-racing-event.803668.0.html

Dree

Looking at the picture, it's probably a bit more than a software update problem

David T

Hey JoeD...
I think they meant destroyed as in the truck destroyed the track, not the other way around.

Bill Holmes

Just read an article about Tesla owners complaining their stainless steel vehicle was developing rust areas after being DRIVEN IN THE RAIN. As with the EVs, I betcha body repairs, such as fender bender fixes, are expensive as.... heck.

Michael p

Seriously ?

This is the most clickbait article I've ever seen. The Cybertruck at the event did not break down, that imagine you're showing is from a 3rd party company that makes parts for the cybertruck. They explicitly said this picture is due to one of their parta breaking under testing.

Swiss

Yup. Clicking "ignore articles from Notebook chat.com". Title is a lie, and I have no time for liars.

Vrvly

It happens with many electric devices, I could see a similar problem with "one wheels" for personal transport.
Basically bolts need more attention when going over what designer expected you would use that device for.
If they improve that right from a production, how great it would be...

JamesCameron

I was there. Obviously the author was not. Nor was anyone involved in this article. Sad that this misrepresentation of the facts is considered "news". BTW: My Raptor R suffered a suspension failure at KOH. What say you Tesla haters?

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview