News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Ryzen 8000 Hawk Point in testing - Zen4 refresh outperforms Meteor Lake in number crunching and GPU perfromance

Started by Redaktion, February 12, 2024, 16:27:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AMD's latest Ryzen 8000 processors, branded Hawk Point, are a major upgrade over last year's Phoenix CPUs. In our testing, we evaluated the performance of the new Ryzen 9 8945HS in the Asus ROG Zephyrus G14, comparing it to its predecessor, the 7945HS, and the new Intel Meteor Lake Core Ultra 7 155H.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Ryzen-8000-Hawk-Point-in-testing-Zen4-refresh-outperforms-Meteor-Lake-in-number-crunching-and-GPU-perfromance.802637.0.html

wqert

ouch totally raped by m3 pro and max

nice to see nbc finally acknowledged cinebench and geekbench have new versions

NikoB

The whole "review" is completely delusional. It turns out (if you again believe the crazy review numbers on which it is based) that SoC performance degrades over time, which is contrary to common sense.

I will never believe that the 13900H can produce such numbers in the Huawei D16 at 35W, because "10nm"++++++ is simply not capable of this in competition with "4/5nm" from TSMC.

I see marketing lies everywhere to promote Intel where it is losing outright.

It has already reached the point that laptops with an i5 12450H are sold cheaper than those with an R5 7530U that is 3 years outdated (it is 5600-5625U by cores).

And as I wrote earlier, 2024 will be the most boring year in IT. A year of monstrous disappointment in the expectations of competent buyers and complete despondency.

Enma45

We all know that we cannot compare a 4nm Zen 4 from TSMC against the 10nm+++++ Intel ones. Intel consumes more energy and heats up more in laptops, which is why people opt for AMD
This AMD ZEN 4 processor has been a great success in 2023 and I think it will remain valid in 2024 with exceptional performance. I hope more laptops come out with this AMD processor with good prices in Europe, they would all be sold, because it is already said that the best processor of 2023 has been the AMD Zeb 4 7040 Phoenix

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview