News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla cuts Model Y price again as it reminds that the bestseller now starts from $36,490 with a new ad

Started by Redaktion, February 08, 2024, 17:49:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Tesla has a new ad touting its bestselling Model Y's affordability that prompted Elon Musk to comment that it is an 'awesome car at a great price.' The Model Y now starts from just $36,490 after federal tax credits but before state incentives and a free FSD transfer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tesla-cuts-Model-Y-price-again-as-it-reminds-that-the-bestseller-now-starts-from-36-490-with-a-new-ad.801314.0.html

Anonymous 2

Well, Tesla service policy not trustworthy, it makes it hard, they can the price on those make money. So, they need lot of these cars on the road so, they become more income generators.

Safeer Hassan

I just looked at Tesla website and the lowest price for long range model Y after tax incentives is coming to $38060. Would like to know where they are selling it for $36490.

OffGridProphet

Quote from: Safeer Hassan on February 09, 2024, 02:19:31I just looked at Tesla website and the lowest price for long range model Y after tax incentives is coming to $38060. Would like to know where they are selling it for $36490.

36490 is for the base model, not long range.  Reading the whole article would help.

Bill

Interestingly, if I go to the site and spec a Model Y RWD, it says it is not eligible for the federal credit. So how in the world are people getting down under 42K? Are you quoting the price including the predicted fuel savings? If so, That's rubbish as that speculated fuel savings doesn't affect the monthly payments or cash price. And if quoting money from a state, that should be mentioned.

A

Quote from: Bill on February 09, 2024, 04:11:06Interestingly, if I go to the site and spec a Model Y RWD, it says it is not eligible for the federal credit. So how in the world are people getting down under 42K? Are you quoting the price including the predicted fuel savings? If so, That's rubbish as that speculated fuel savings doesn't affect the monthly payments or cash price. And if quoting money from a state, that should be mentioned.

Says here it is eligible for the federal tax credit, the RWD Model Y.

Jeff L

Tesla did NOT lower price. They're now showing the price with the Federal tax credit included. Your article title is wrong.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview