News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

200-MP Motorola Edge 30 Ultra flagship makes the leap to Android 14 with major update

Started by Redaktion, February 07, 2024, 23:22:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Motorola Edge 30 Ultra is getting Android 14. The update is being rolled out in selected regions first, namely Brazil and certain parts of Europe. The big leap to Android 14 comes with a range of new features and improvements to the flagship with its 200-MP camera.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/200-MP-Motorola-Edge-30-Ultra-flagship-makes-the-leap-to-Android-14-with-major-update.801278.0.html

Andrea

The flagship that Motorola never wanted. It's like this phone doesn't exist to them. First reports say that this new update is full of new bugs (it's not clear if the older ones got corrected) and it looks like they just released what was in the beta a few months ago.
So nothing special, again. At least we didn't have to wait a full year as it happened with A13 (which, again, was nothing to write home about).

Yes, this phone for me has been a big letdown.

NickChtn

@Andrea I have the update on my device and it's not full of bugs.  Some minor issues to note, are the lock screen customisation isn't working and Bluetooth volume is low.  Both are not major issues tho.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview