News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Bad smell, good color accuracy: Lenovo Smart Projector L-PJT100 (Xiaoxin 100) hands-on review

Started by Redaktion, February 07, 2024, 19:27:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

At around $200, Lenovo's Smart Projector sounds like a steal. Wi-Fi 6, 1080p resolution, Miracast, auto-focus, decent brightness, smart speaker mode, USB pen drive support, several color options to choose from. Regrettably, things are not as good with this projector as it would seem.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Bad-smell-good-color-accuracy-Lenovo-Smart-Projector-L-PJT100-Xiaoxin-100-hands-on-review.800169.0.html

zabya

The smell is burned plastic. Don't use this or your induction cooker unless you want to accelerate your cancer growth

Sеrgey

QuoteDon't use this or your induction cooker

Yes, you're right. I sold the projector a few days ago and I intend to sell the cooker this week, too.

In fact, I had to just throw away an AC unit a few years ago because it smelled of cheap plastic.

Do not buy anything from Chinese companies, people. This is an honest piece of advice.

NikoB

Quote from: zabya on February 10, 2024, 09:58:54Don't use this or your induction cooker unless you want to accelerate your cancer growth
Start by stopping carrying a smartphone with you, at least at a distance closer to the body tissues than 3-4 cm, which is violated by 99% of the population. There are many things people do out of stupidity, which increase the risks of many diseases by orders of magnitude. But it's so nice to be in trend and not stick out from the crowd, right? After all, even the richest still die within 100 years, the world has not yet seen a 200-year-old man and has not seen an old man of 90 with a clear and fast brain...

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview