News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi 14 Ultra tipped to deliver more aesthetically pleasing photos thanks to collaboration with imaging "master"

Started by Redaktion, February 07, 2024, 16:21:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to a new leak, Xiaomi has employed the services of a  industry-leading camera expert to aid with tuning the Xiaomi 14 Ultra camera aesthetics and color science. On the flip side, though, it appears earlier reports of an ultrasonic fingerprint reader were inaccurate.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-14-Ultra-tipped-to-deliver-more-aesthetically-pleasing-photos-thanks-to-collaboration-with-imaging-master.800813.0.html

Anubis

I have been a Nokia fan from since 2000,and I been there up until the Xiaomi Ultra 11.I had anxiety waiting on this phone because I was using my Nokia 7.2 and this wasn't flagship but it delivered in security and camera quality,I now have the Xiaomi 12s Ultra and I wasn't disappointed seeing that Nokia last flagship was the 8.3.5G,Thank you Nokia for all your years of full security and quality photos,Now Xiaomi has taken tribute to you Nokia 1020 and this year am going to get the 14 Ultra as well

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview