News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nubia RedMagic 9 Pro review - Blazingly fast gaming phone with a stylish design

Started by Redaktion, February 06, 2024, 17:49:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Nubia's RedMagic series is synonymous with no-compromise performance, attractive design and useful gaming features. The RedMagic 9 Pro likewise stays true to this philosophy and once again features a built-in fan on board. Read our review to find out whether it is worth an upgrade.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nubia-RedMagic-9-Pro-review-Blazingly-fast-gaming-phone-with-a-stylish-design.800327.0.html

Papsy

My Good Notebookcheck what is this ? , a review ?...most tech savvy have been relying on here for reviews after anandtech became a thing of the past...kindly get back to the extensive product review we are used to...

Barok

Quote from: Papsy on February 06, 2024, 18:47:02My Good Notebookcheck what is this ? , a review ?...most tech savvy have been relying on here for reviews after anandtech became a thing of the past...kindly get back to the extensive product review we are used to...

I second that.

I'm here for professional reviews, yet this one is... not what people expect from NoteBookCheck's review.
Don't lower your standards!

And one more thing... usually Nubia phones had vague update policy and software problems/quirks. I don't see that in the text above, still - I can't really belive it's such a brilliant piece.

SANDRA LUCAS

Is it your spouse cheating on you? Is your university score grades low? Do you want to recover your social media account? Do you want to recover your email account? Do you want to expunge your criminal record? Do you want to recover stolen data? Do you want windows hacking? those are just a few main services, there are plenty more they offer this might be happening to you, they are the only one that can help you in solving your most complex problems you can reach them for any types of hacking services online work, contact email: spyhackpro9 @gmail com to get your job done clean and cleer.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview