News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Victus 15 Gaming-Laptop mit Raptor Lake und Ada Lovelace im Test

Started by Redaktion, February 02, 2024, 19:43:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Anyone looking for a gaming notebook in the $1000 price range may have already come across the Victus series from HP. We tested the latest 15-inch model and compared it to the competition.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Victus-15-Gaming-Laptop-mit-Raptor-Lake-und-Ada-Lovelace-im-Test.799677.0.html

Ednumero

I'll cut it some slack for its pricing, but I can't help but recoil at that massive chin occupying space that seemingly could be used to fit a 16:10 panel. I wonder if the parts price difference really is significant enough to warrant cutting such a corner.

That, and the sRGB.

José

Does this have a MUX switch? Option is apparently absent in the OMEN HUB, what about the BIOS?

LL

How this is not a disaster? a good same performance 3060 laptop from 3 years ago with a proper screen cost around 900 euro a couple months ago and that with a 23% tax.

245 nits and 57% sRGB is a joke.

NikoB

DDR4 3200 in Intel 13 series (13500H supports DDR5 5200), what could be more shameful? Only the shameful "office" laptop screen...

Well, maybe when the price drops to $650-700 buyers will be interested. But what's the point? There is no point in even upgrading it - ddr5 still cannot be installed. Changing the slim panel in the screen is quite a task even for an owner experienced in such matters.

How about an office laptop? Well, maybe - but everything is too unsuccessful... We need at least 4k at 16:10, even with a shameful 45% NTSC, at least the text would be filigree clear, and this is the most important thing for an office laptop, as well as a high-quality keyboard with at least 1.8mm of travel and elastic tactile feedback, which is also missing here...

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview