News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google Pixel Watch 2 LTE smartwatch in review - Where are the improvements?

Started by Redaktion, January 24, 2024, 19:25:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Is this the new one? The Pixel Watch 2 looks and feels similar to the Pixel Watch 1, having the same size and offering a moderate battery life. Although Google introduces a new processor, it also eliminates some features. Let's discover together how the Pixel Watch 2 performs in everyday use, shall we?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-Pixel-Watch-2-LTE-smartwatch-in-review-Where-are-the-improvements.796541.0.html

Andy M

You were very restrained in comments about battery life when using GPS.  With any lengthy usage - run, hike, golf you can exhaust the battery in 3-4hours.  As you say this is made much worse by no wireless charging so you can give a boost from the back of the phone.

I got mine through the 8 pro launch so only cost was paying full retail for the phone.  I think anyone is mad or has more money than sense if they pay anywhere close to full retail for this.

I am not a Google critic in general and am delighted with the phone particularly how smooth  every function is

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview