News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

FiiO CP13 to launch before spring 2024 as cassette player with modern touches

Started by Redaktion, January 18, 2024, 18:49:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

FiiO is preparing to release the CP13, a modern cassette player. Not only has the company shared various product photos, but it has also confirmed a release window and launch pricing.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/FiiO-CP13-to-launch-before-spring-2024-as-cassette-player-with-modern-touches.794559.0.html

grey kivion

but... why? I mean maybe I'm wrong but do people listen to cassette still? do people make sense? I don't even know if I asked a person around the age of 20 if what a cassette was if they would even know what I was talking about

Sethan-jai

I'm 21 and I even know what 8 tracks are and more... There also a lot more of us that love these old formats.

Vikhram Rajagopalan

Good move.  We like people welcome this with both hands.  I am in India.  Can I get this?

Simonsaysallsortsofstuff

Quote from: grey kivion on January 19, 2024, 14:22:14but... why? I mean maybe I'm wrong but do people listen to cassette still? do people make sense? I don't even know if I asked a person around the age of 20 if what a cassette was if they would even know what I was talking about
Yep, what he said

ACs

Quote from: JohnV on January 21, 2024, 22:22:20Guessing it will just be some junk Chinese tape mech
Yes, look at the size and thickness, it is nowhere close to those Japanese ones from Sony, Aiwa, Kenwood, Toshiba ...

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview