News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S24, S24 Ultra promos highlight camera features. 7 years of updates and possible Galaxy AI subscriptions on the cards

Started by Redaktion, January 13, 2024, 05:01:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung might copy Google and increase update support to seven years starting with the Galaxy S24 series, according to reliable sources this weekend. Further promo images have also been leaked, advertising some camera and AI features, whereas the latter might cost extra down the road.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S24-S24-Ultra-promos-highlight-camera-features-7-years-of-updates-and-possible-Galaxy-AI-subscriptions-on-the-cards.792704.0.html

Enma45

The increase in operating system updates to 7 years seems like a great achievement and going from the current 4 years to 5 years seems enough to me and 6 years of security patches, who currently has not changed their phone after 5 years with the same one but yes Samsung puts it the same as Google with 7 years of GREAT OS updates.
I would admit that these updates were also made with the S23 series onwards, so Samsung would sell many more phones in 2024, not only the S24 series but also the S23 series and would increase its credibility compared to the competition that only has 3 years of updates.

Erik

The increase in updates to 7 years are nice, but the possible subscription to AI services not. For me likely a deal braker.

HumbleBragga

Mr Majestyk

Quote from: HumbleBragga on January 14, 2024, 15:42:37The base S24 is likely the smallest improvement (if you could call it that) Year-over-year.

You mean S20++++

s24 should be just dropped from the range and made a mid-tier phone and get a $200 price cut. Should be called A65 or such.

Justauza

AI u say? Subscription u say?are u serious?!) All in the cloud u say? Somewhere long time I heard it, remimds me of females names Alexa Siri Cortana etc so it is rebranding of it, as I can guess. But now these are for money and plus and not least promote somehow on your device AI modules))) but why?! all are already in the cloud like told Jobs creating many jobs for industry of cloud))) Someone tell me there is a logic?! If not to get money for doing not only nothing but also fools people and telling them it is AI shhhhh pay for it))

Christopher Obumnemechi E

The over view of this Samsung Galaxy s new generation is incomparable to other smart phone regeneration, I no I can't afford to operate it but am grateful and overwhelmed to be in the age of witness the new auto mobilization of Samsung Galaxy world.
Thanks for cooperation of this website, I'm blessed.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview