News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Schenker Vision 14 M23 review - The magnesium ultrabook now with a GeForce RTX 3050 6 GB

Started by Redaktion, January 11, 2024, 21:29:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Schenker offers its Vision 14 with the GeForce RTX 3050 Refresh, featuring more graphics memory. All-in-all, its performance has remained almost the same and it can come nowhere near the GeForce RTX 4050 Laptop. With its high-resolution IPS display and good maintenance options—allowing for up to 64 GB RAM—the laptop still proves to be an interesting option.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Schenker-Vision-14-M23-review-The-magnesium-ultrabook-now-with-a-GeForce-RTX-3050-6-GB.792321.0.html

Jam65

Hi, I am a current owner of this laptop and I had the previous model from 2023. In m y case I did notice some improvement while using windows, the software is smoother and the overall performances seems slightly better over the 2022 model.
I agree with the poor choice of not upgrading to a RTX 4050, however it completely fulfills my expectation.
The biggest selling point VS the competition (lenovo yoga and asus zenbok 14) is the screen, the good amount and type of ports, and the upgradable RAM. I m very happy with the matte display that still offers a very good image and 3K resolution. A glossy OLED one would be difficult to handle due to my bright office.
Indeed, I hope to see a biggest jump from the current 2023 to the forthcoming 2024. The possibility to choose between Intel and AMD chipsets, and a 4K display would be welcome. Ideally, I would also love to have a usb-c as primary power delivery source without the need of a DC-IN socket.
In case, great work Schenker team!   

Derf

This 14" magnesium case used to be great, when the laptop was being shipped with an under 1 kilogram weight.   Now >30% heavier with a useless GPU, well... not so much.

Get back to selling light laptops Schenker.

We don't need 3k screens either.  1080P is just fine for a 14" laptop.  At least you stuck with a matte screen.  Props for that.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview