News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga Pro 7i 14 and Pro 7 14 Gen 9 laptops announced with Intel Core Ultra/AMD Hawk Point APUs and up to RTX 4050 GPU

Started by Redaktion, January 09, 2024, 01:57:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Lenovo Yoga Pro 7i and 7 14 (Gen 9) have been unveiled at CES 2024 with up to Intel Core Ultra 9 H series CPU for the 7i and the Ryzen 7 8845HS Hawk Point in the case of the Pro 7. Additionally, both the Yoga Pro 7i and 7 14 can be configured with up to 32 GB of LPDDR5X memory and 1 TB of PCIe Gen 4 storage.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-Pro-7i-14-and-Pro-7-14-Gen-9-laptops-announced-with-Intel-Core-Ultra-AMD-Hawk-Point-APUs-and-up-to-RTX-4050-GPU.790860.0.html

Poster

Again Intel on a pedestal - The Yoga(Slim) 7 Pro for AMD only in USA and the Slim 9/Pro for Intel only. SMH

4D Chess move

Quote from: Poster on January 09, 2024, 02:24:22Again Intel on a pedestal - The Yoga(Slim) 7 Pro for AMD only in USA and the Slim 9/Pro for Intel only. SMH

Well, yeah. Wouldn't you do the same thing if you were them too? Would be stupid to actually put effort into any AMD laptop considering, they won't supply enough chips anyway. In fact this does everyone a favor, now nobody will want an RTX 3050 laptop in 2024 - so demand will be lower for amd version, this means less likely for supply to run out for and therefore prices will hopefully be low due to lack of demand. Plus less strain on AMD's chip supply chain, now so hopefully more of their chip's now available for other OEM/vendors. So I say, bravo Lenovo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview