News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Poco X6 Pro to launch with HyperOS out of the box as Xiaomi reveals performance credentials

Started by Redaktion, January 05, 2024, 13:58:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has now confirmed that the Poco X6 Pro, scheduled to launch on January 11, will run the company's new HyperOS straight out of the box. Sadly, however, it appears the two other smartphones billed to launch alongside the Poco X6 Pro do not enjoy that perk.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Poco-X6-Pro-to-launch-with-HyperOS-out-of-the-box-as-Xiaomi-reveals-performance-credentials.789614.0.html

Mark86

I will never buy anything ever again from this company.
Redmi note 8t swollen battery after 1 and a half year of use because the last update they pushed made it overheat when charging.
Redmi note 9 pro .
No more updates while the last one broke compatibility with my ps5 controller there's a post on Reddit with several device's with the same problem years after.

Gdssf

There is Three categories for Xiaomi the cheapest,Redmi  average,Poco
full product,Xiaomi
And you know what comes with the cheapest one I suggest you to buy Poco for every day using but if you want a full product you have to buy the Xiaomi

As for me l have a Poco x3 from three years ago.

Ace

Still rocking a Poco X3 Pro after all these years, but the X6 Pro looking like a worthy contender!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview