News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell resurrects XPS 14 9440 after a decade's hiatus, now with Intel Core Ultra 7 and optional RTX 4050 graphics

Started by Redaktion, January 04, 2024, 12:00:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell is once again re-introducing the XPS 14, this time sporting the same design language as the new XPS 13. The XPS 14 9440 offers up to a 3.2K OLED display, Core Ultra 7 processors, and an optional RTX 4050 configuration. Compared to the XPS 13 9340, the XPS 14 9440 offers an additional Thunderbolt 4, microSD card slot, and a larger battery but forgoes Wi-Fi 7 for Wi-Fi 6E.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-resurrects-XPS-14-9440-after-a-decade-s-hiatus-now-with-Intel-Core-Ultra-7-and-optional-RTX-4050-graphics.788884.0.html

apple is dead 🍏

MACBOOK PRO KILLER
MACBOOK PRO KILLER
MACBOOK PRO KILLER
MACBOOK PRO KILLER
MACBOOK PRO KILLER
MACBOOK PRO KILLER
MACBOOK PRO KILLER
MACBOOK PRO KILLER
MACBOOK PRO KILLER
MACBOOK PRO KILLER
MACBOOK PRO KILLER
MACBOOK PRO KILLER
MACBOOK PRO KILLER
MACBOOK PRO KILLER

Mnbv

I was really excited for the 14 inch xps, but some aspects of it is a bit of a let down.
I expected the ram to be soldered like in the lenovo pro 9i 14 inch, but the gpu power difference was a bit unexpected.
The pro 9i has a similair form factor and thickness yet dell can only give you 30 watts for the gpu? ( the lenovo has 65+15 = 80 watts total)
The excuse for the fuction row on the xps 13 plus was cooling yet the new 14 and 16 inch lose it as well with dissapointing gpu wattage.
On google the 14 inch pro 9i(with mini-led) has a thickness of 1.76 cm and the xps 14 is 1.8 cm.
Maybe im incorrect please tell me if i have the facts wrong.
Also, the pro 9i has a 75 watt-hour battery and the xps has 69 watt-hour.
Im not saying its a bad laptop, but i wish the gpu wattage matched or was at least closer to the lenovo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview