News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra camera to offer a surprise popular with Sony Xperia flagships

Started by Redaktion, December 31, 2023, 08:23:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We've been waiting a long time for this, but it could actually become reality in early 2024! According to a recent tip from a usually very reliable leaker, the Galaxy S24 Ultra is said to have a feature that has not yet been leaked and that many people really appreciate in the Sony Xperia 1 V, for example.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S24-Ultra-camera-to-offer-a-surprise-popular-with-Sony-Xperia-flagships.788190.0.html

William Su

Damn I thought it was going to be a headphone jack.... 4K 120 is fairly useless for 99% of consumers....

GSR

and I thought it would be expandable memory. But Samsung has only been degenerating since 2020 so no surprise here!

anon

Heck, I wouldn't just use it for slow motion. I already interpolate video frames with SVP to watch media at 4K 120 on my 4K 120 monitor. Does no one else appreciate super smooooth high quality video?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview