News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi 13C 5G debuts in China as an affordable 5G device with solid specs

Started by Redaktion, December 29, 2023, 09:08:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has now launched the Redmi 13C 5G in its home market. The entry-level devices brings a number of improvements over the standard non-5G Redmi 13C, and does so while keeping a starting price tag that converts into right about $100.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Redmi-13C-5G-debuts-in-China-as-an-affordable-5G-device-with-solid-specs.787933.0.html

heffeque

Wow... I'm impressed that they actually made a usable smartphone for $100.
A CPU that is not complete trash, and memory that is not snail slow.

Once it reaches Europe, I'm definitely going to recommend this phone for people that want the cheapest phone available that is not complete trash.

LOL

Quote from: heffeque on December 29, 2023, 14:25:09Wow... I'm impressed that they actually made a usable smartphone for $100.
A CPU that is not complete trash, and memory that is not snail slow.

Once it reaches Europe, I'm definitely going to recommend this phone for people that want the cheapest phone available that is not complete trash.

Depending on what happens in the next few months, Xiaomi might get sanctioned.

Don't forget that shipping goods from China to Europe can't use the Red Sea and Suez Canal now. Again, depending on what happens in the next few months, the ships might not even be able to sail out of the South China Sea.

Serhii

Exept techprocess and support 5g 6100+ and g85 the same processors with neat differences in all other cases.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview