News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Oppo Find N3 smartphone review - The high-end foldable without an annoying crease [Oneplus Open]

Started by Redaktion, December 23, 2023, 16:50:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Aside from its foldable OLED panel, the Oppo Find N3 Fold tries to score points through its strong camera, including a periscope lens. In our review of the Find N3, you can find out whether the Oppo phone delivers what it promises.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Oppo-Find-N3-smartphone-review-The-high-end-foldable-without-an-annoying-crease-Oneplus-Open.786182.0.html

Ednumero

Is it RGGB or RG/BG? If it's the former, that's huge. However, the latter is at very least far more common, and means the matrix is incomplete/PenTile.

I appreciate the efforts to clarify the matrix situations. That's something I always saw as missing from these subpixel examinations. If you can make the next step be to standardize device orientation on the microscope, and differentiate between cardinal (RGGB) and diagonal (RG/BG) manifestations of this layout, then I think you're well on your way.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview