News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP ZBook Power 15 G10 workstation review: Excellent alternative to the ThinkPad P15v

Started by Redaktion, December 22, 2023, 23:17:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The ZBook Power 15 G10 is one of the few 15.6-inch workstations to ship with both AMD Zen 4 Pro CPUs and Nvidia RTX Ada GPUs. If you don't mind missing out on 4K, OLED, ECC RAM, and 16-inch screen sizes, then the ZBook Power 15 G10 should prove to be a reliable classic.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-ZBook-Power-15-G10-workstation-review-Excellent-alternative-to-the-ThinkPad-P15v.783891.0.html

PassingBy

> ain't broke
But it is, the keyboard in particular. My own work-provided HP lost 2 keys in 2 years. I dropped my Thinkpad multiple times, had a cup of tea all over it, used it daily for years and it still looks new. And the keyboard in the best I ever encountered on a laptop.

Anon User

QuoteHP has made one small but notable change: the M.2 WLAN module is now replaceable whereas it was soldered on last year's ZBook Power 15 G9.
This is false! The Wi-Fi module is only replaceable on the AMD model. Check Laptopmedia's review of the Intel version and the pictures show it soldered like the G9!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview