News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Monstrous Acer Predator Helios 16 with RTX 4080 and Core i9-13900HX drops to all-time low price at Best Buy

Started by Redaktion, December 21, 2023, 10:36:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 2023 Acer Predator Helio 16 price has now dropped to a record low thanks to a $150 discount at Best Buy. The laptop is a high-end machine with a Core i9-13900HX Raptor Lake CPU, a 12 GB RTX 4080 laptop board, 16 GB of expandable memory, and 1 TB of upgradable storage. Additionally, the presence of a fast color-accurate display, plenty of ports, and solid build quality makes the Predator Helio 16 a worthy consideration.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Monstrous-Acer-Predator-Helios-16-with-RTX-4080-and-Core-i9-13900HX-drops-to-all-time-low-price-at-Best-Buy.785108.0.html

Bearded

Yeah, have fun cooling it though. I have this exact same laptop and had to configure it before it was ready to be used for intensive tasks. Do not just start running this thing hard as soon as you get it. If you configure it correctly though to avoid temperature issues, this thing cannot be beat. It is an absolute beast. Personally, I love mine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview