News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eluktronics RP-15 G2 gaming laptop price drops to lowest ever level for RTX 4060 and Ryzen 7 7840HS SKU with 64 GB of RAM

Started by Redaktion, December 19, 2023, 10:08:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Eluktronics RP-15 G2 gaming laptop price is currently at a record low at the company's official store. Equipped with an RTX 4060 laptop GPU with 8 GB of VRAM and an 8-core Ryzen 7 7840HS CPU, the notebook is powerful enough to handle almost all the latest games at FHD with elevated graphics. Additionally, with an abundant 64 GB of RAM and 2 TB of storage, the Eluktronics RP-15 G2 should serve well for years to come

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eluktronics-RP-15-G2-gaming-laptop-price-drops-to-lowest-ever-level-for-RTX-4060-and-Ryzen-7-7840HS-SKU-with-64-GB-of-RAM.784791.0.html

usacomputer

A good laptop at a very good price but I think it will drop even more when Christmas is over, it has the best of AMD + Nvidia.

Danielfrancis

I love my Eluktronics laptop from 2018. They give great specs at a great price and don't load down your purchase with useless bloatware. When my current laptop stops being able to handle what I throw at it, I'll be upgrading to another model from Eluktronics!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview