News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

M1: Dieser smarte Ring kostet nur 36 Euro, ist wasserdicht und soll viele Vitalparameter und Aktivität messen können

Started by Redaktion, December 17, 2023, 15:00:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Der M1 ist ein ab sofort erhältlicher, smarter Ring - der zu einem besonders günstigen Preis an den Start geht. Das Modell soll eine auch dauerhafte Überwachung verschiedener Vitalparameter bieten und auch die Aktivität feststellen.

https://www.notebookcheck.com/M1-Dieser-smarte-Ring-kostet-nur-36-Euro-ist-wasserdicht-und-soll-viele-Vitalparameter-und-Aktivitaet-messen-koennen.784489.0.html

MaxS

I bought the "M1 ring" as a replacement for my "pulse oximeter".

The heart rate measurement is sufficiently accurate but takes approx. 1 minute!
The sleep analysis surprised me positively.

The SPo2 measurement only recognises the values 96% to 98% regardless of whether I am wearing the ring or not!!!
It doesn't matter how I wear the ring, it is always the same 3 values although my oxygen saturation is actually 10% to 15% lower!!!
The red LED is activated when SPo2 measuring, but the values are fake or something needs to be done to the ring.
If you don't need a real SPo2 measurement, you have a very inexpensive and stylish smart-ring.
However, I need real SPo2 values quickly.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview