News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Vector GP77 gaming laptop with Core i9, RTX 4070 and 64GB RAM gets massive $650 discount

Started by Redaktion, December 15, 2023, 21:49:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The large 17-inch gaming laptop from MSI is further equipped with a gorgeous QHD display with a refresh rate of 240Hz and full DCI-P3 color space coverage. In combination with an RTX 4070 and fast Core i9-13900H, the Vector GP77 is now on sale for 28 percent off MSRP.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Vector-GP77-gaming-laptop-with-Core-i9-RTX-4070-and-64GB-RAM-gets-massive-650-discount.784006.0.html

Philip271

Recently purchased a $2k Lenovo laptop from B&H and learned that they do no allow return of computer/laptop once opened!!

In this day/age of easy Amazon purchase and returns, I can't believe that's their policy.

RobertJasiek

The EU and more so Germany have laws allowing 14d returns of most online purchases. I think the USA does not have such; therefore, it is essential to read return policies or get clear product statements before purchase.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview