News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Rivian, Ford Mustang Mach-E, Mercedes-Benz embarrass Tesla, F-150 Lightning in real-world highway range test

Started by Redaktion, December 13, 2023, 00:12:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Consumer Reports's recent real-world EV range test revealed that EPA estimates from Tesla, Lucid, and certain Ford models overstate range by a significant margin, while others over-performed, despite suboptimal SUV and pickup truck designs.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Rivian-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Mercedes-Benz-embarrass-Tesla-F-150-Lightning-in-real-world-highway-range-test.782026.0.html

Racinjason88

EPA range and highway range are two very different things. EPA being combined is very accurate for the Lightning. And I beat the range estimates the truck gives me regularly. If you travel over 70mph in a vehicle shaped like a stack of bricks, the range will drop quickly. Keeping it at a reasonable speed nets big improvements. I've traveled on many back roads trips resulting in 320-350 miles of range, and secondary highways at 50-55 and got between 300-320. Not only does range go up, but stress goes down the slower you go. Nobody needs to be in that much of a hurry.

CarGuy

My Mustang Mach-E standard range AWD has a published 211 miles range but summertime highway at highway speeds its good for just shy of 240 miles.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview