News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Starlink satellite Internet kits now sold in Costco with free subscription months for club members

Started by Redaktion, December 11, 2023, 20:16:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After stocking Costco stores in Japan with Starlink terminals, SpaceX is expanding its partnership with the wholesaler on this side of the pond, too. The same Costco Japan promotion of free Starlink satellite Internet service months now applies in the US, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Starlink-satellite-Internet-kits-now-sold-in-Costco-with-free-subscription-months-for-club-members.781961.0.html

Long John

Starlink kits can be purchased in certain parts of Canada for C$199.00 plus
$50.00 shipping plus tax (13%)

John m

Sane price as starlink direct?  Besides the two free months of service what other advantage of it being sold out of Costco?  I'd be willing to try starling but not for $599

Robert F

Got the satellite system under their introductory pricing.  Excellent speed and works great at my cabin.  Wish I could suspend service for the winter.

Wendy Istre

I have a clear view of starlink on youtube my name is Wendy Istre. It's a pleasure to meet you. I wouldn't of known it was called starlink if not for the starwalker2 app. It's pretty cool to if you get bored or interested check it out. It explains everything very clearly. I even found a cross on this app. I have it posted on my facebook and story and on youtube if you don't mind helping me out if this please. I would really appreciate it. Thank you have a blessed night.

MARS

Hello, where
Quote from: Long John on December 12, 2023, 17:32:04Starlink kits can be purchased in certain parts of Canada for C$199.00 plus
$50.00 shipping plus tax (13%)

Hello, where can you find this Price? email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

Jeif

I could have sworn once upon a time this was some type of feel good environmentalist maneuver to bring affordable internet to third world countries. But at those prices, that's hardly affordable in the states.

Mr Camper

I have owned Starlink for two years now, I use at my home and take system in my RV.
It's like who wants phone landline, Starlink is my travelling internet off the grid.
  Only thing not please with, is monthly bill has been reduced in many country's but not Canada.
  Still love my Starlink great internet speed.

Keith M

"the pond" is used to refer to the North Atlantic between the eastern US / Canada and Europe (usually the UK), not the Pacific between the western US and Japan!

Barf, Mog

'...after launching enough satellites to ensure blah blah blah"

Right, maybe make a cursory investigation of subjects before publishing them. There are hundreds of oversold areas in the US right now that suffer due to it, and SpaceX is counting on the Starship to fix that.

Wes

Quote from: Keith M on December 14, 2023, 18:50:33"the pond" is used to refer to the North Atlantic between the eastern US / Canada and Europe (usually the UK), not the Pacific between the western US and Japan!

Traditionally that's true, but I don't really see a problem with it.

Val M

Dee

How much is the monthly subscription? Over the internet 🛜 sounds good 👍🏽. We travel 🧭 whenever possible and some places don't have internet 🛜. I like internet service just in case something happens.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview