News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP 250 G9 im Test - Günstiger Office-Laptop mit Core i3 und IPS-Panel

Started by Redaktion, December 06, 2023, 20:27:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Mit dem 250 G9 bietet HP einen günstigen 15,6-Zoll Office-Laptop, der für rund 400 Euro mit einem Core-i3-Prozessor von Intel sowie einem matten IPS-Display ausgestattet ist. Die Leistung reicht für grundlegende Aufgaben aus, doch der Lüfter kann schnell nervig werden.

https://www.notebookcheck.com/HP-250-G9-im-Test-Guenstiger-Office-Laptop-mit-Core-i3-und-IPS-Panel.776592.0.html

PHVM_BR

It's almost 2024 and there are still people who test laptops and don't know that in single channel the performance of any iGPU is severely limited...

NikoB

This is some kind of endless shame on HP.

Processor performance at the Zen+(!) 3500U-3700U level from 2019!

It's much louder than Lenovo's 2019 S340!

It doesn't even have a backlit keyboard - that's a shame! While the S340 had excellent backlighting for the same money.

I don't believe the author of the review who claims that the contrast is 1700:1 - such a cheap panel has a real contrast of no more than 800:1 and I directly advise people to rely on my figure, and not the figure from the review.

At the end of 2023, delivering the shameful 8GB of memory in single-channel mode will no longer be possible. At least they delivered 8+8 right away for the money. Or one stick for 16, so that the owner can immediately add a second one and get a comfortable 32GB. Although with such a slow processor, 32GB makes almost no sense.

This laptop is a vivid example of how large manufacturers clear their warehouses of outright garbage that is 4 years out of date at an inflated price...

I wouldn't even take this garbage to the office at the end of 2023 - this is frankly not a profitable deal on HP's part, even for small companies. It's better to look for something that will actually be 2-3 times faster and immediately with 16GB for the same money. I'm sure they will find such solutions on the market.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview