News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nitecore presents EDC33 with 450 meter range, USB Type C and a very high energy density 18650 battery

Started by Redaktion, December 05, 2023, 23:45:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

4000 mAh in an 18650 rechargeable battery enables Nitro to create a compact design for the EDC33. In regular modes, this is sufficient for over two hours of battery life despite the small battery size.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nitecore-presents-EDC33-with-450-meter-range-USB-Type-C-and-a-very-high-energy-density-18650-battery.779035.0.html

Jean-Marc

Hi, I was under the impression that chemically, 18650 cells could not achieve more than 3500 mAh. Let me know what cells were tested to provide 4000. Thanks

vertigo

This article incorrectly states the battery is removable ("the battery is replaceable and can be charged via USB Type C"). It is not. This needs to be corrected before people buy it under this assumption, and if you're going to write articles about products, you have a responsibility to be more careful that you accurately portray them.

volkerforster

Quote from: Jean-Marc on December 08, 2023, 02:20:35Hi, I was under the impression that chemically, 18650 cells could not achieve more than 3500 mAh. Let me know what cells were tested to provide 4000. Thanks
NanoGraf INR-18650-M38A with 3800mAh seems to be the highest capacity 18650 on the market, but they claimed already a year ago to have a 4000mAh model developed as well.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview